WLtd – WebLogic Thread Dumper
WLtd is a simple korn shell script that will enable you manage thread dump operations on WebLogic Servers efficiently and effectively. The salient features of WLtd are given below:
- Can be run in interactive and non-interactive modes (so can be run as a cron job)
- For more than one specified WebLogic Server, thread dumps are taken parallelly (as coprocesses – beneficial on multi-cpu hosts).
- Thread dumps are extracted from the WebLogic Server stderr logfiles and stored in text files.
- Option to email thread dumps, as an attachment (text files will be archived and compressed).
- Housekeeping of thread dump text files
System Requirements: Solaris/Linux, Korn Shell (/bin/ksh)
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)